STEM CELL LABORATORY
Working 1st shift, 10 am - 6:30 pm
Maintain a variety of data used in support of analytical and/or research projects. Perform varied clerical duties in support of general and special office activities to maintain an efficient and effective operation.
Associates Degree, Preferred. At least three months of clerical or general office support experience to become familiar with activities involved in providing routine clerical support. Experience with computers / data entry desirable.
- Completion of CIBMTR Data Entry forms
- Completion of NMDP Data forms
- Completion of Post-Infusion Data Forms for Cord Blood Banks (ie. CBR, Viacord, etc).
- Pull laboratory files needs for audit/monitoring visits.
- File laboratory files when monitoring visits are completed.
- Lab Assistant-related duties, as appropriate, to include inventory and supply management.
- Data Entry of Graft Characterization forms (CCBB EMMES Database)
- Data Entry of Stem Cell and Infusion forms in STCL EMMES Database
- Perform a variety of research, database, and clerical duties of a complex and technical nature in support of clinical trials.
- Data management and informatics. Use Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems, technologies, and software necessary for study operations. Enter data accurately. Complete paper and electronic Case Report Forms (CRFs and eCRFs) accurately and according to protocol. Assist with the development of data collection documents to standardize process. Detect issues related to data capture, collection or management; suggest solutions.
- Investigate incomplete, inaccurate, or missing data/documents to ensure accuracy and completeness of data; follow and develop, or assist with development of, SOPs for data quality assurance. Adhere to processes and run queries, summaries, and reports to monitor the quality of data. May develop QA processes and oversee the creation and use of queries, summaries, and reports for quality assurance purposes. May be responsible for recognizing trends related to data quality and escalating as appropriate.
- Work with Clinical Research Coordinators to enter outcomes data, as needed.
- Perform all other job-related duties as requested by supervisory staff.
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
- Data entry experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Requisition Number 401500194
Duke Entity DUKE HOSPITAL
Job Code 4002 ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK
Job Family Level B2
Full Time / Part Time FULL TIME
Regular / Temporary Regular
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex,sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation,creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Work requires knowledge of basic grammar and mathematical principles normally equivalent to a high school education.
Work generally requires three months of clerical or general office support experience to become familiar with activities involved with providing routine clerical support.
Degrees, Licensures, Certifications
Auto req ID