Campus Coordinator, Samoa
PACIFIC TECHNICAL AND FURTHER EDUCATION (Pacific TAFE)
Regional & Learning Support Services
This position requires the coordinating, management and marketing of Pre-degree and Sub-degree programmes of Pacific TAFE in Samoa. Key to this position is the knowledge of the local industry needs and the expansion of Pacific TAFE admissions and enrolments.
The appointee will be responsible for the coordination of all programmes offered in Samoa through semester based, cohorts and flexi schools. It is expected that the Coordinator will grow the business of Pacific TAFE in Pre-degree and Sub-degree programmes in Samoa.
Therefore the Coordinator must be actively involved in marketing and represent Pacific TAFE in Samoa. The position requires resource planning, facilitator arrangements and management, keeping all programmes financially viable and the provision of monthly reports.
The Person We Seek
To be considered for this position, applicants must have:
- A Postgraduate qualification in a relevant academic discipline or Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Strong planning and organisational skills;
- People management and business communication skills;
- 5 years of creative and innovative industry or similar experience;
- Strong business etiquettes and professional self-presentation;
- Multi-tasking and business acumen skills.
Preference will be given to applicants with:
- A Masters in a relevant academic discipline or Management/Business Administration/related field;
- Teaching or Training qualifications;
- Project Management skills;
- Industry knowledge and network;
The position is available for a term of 3 years and may be renewed by mutual agreement.
Salary Range: Coordinator WST $63,204 to WST $79,006 per annum
Enquiries: Ms. Susan Sela, Head of Regional & Learning Support
Services; email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 18 November 2018
How to Apply
Candidates may use the University’s online E-Recruitment system to view full details and apply for this position at https://www.usprecruits.usp.ac.fj Manual and emailed applications are no longer accepted. Candidates may request further information from the Human Resources Office; tel.: (679) 32 32072; email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please also include the following documents in your application: Cover letter and Resume clearly addressing key Selection Criteria, academic transcript and names of three referees, one of which must be your current or most recent direct work supervisor.