- Great regional location
- Be part of a dynamic and innovative team
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Continuing - Full Time (full time preferred but part time will be considered)
- Full Time Salary $75,301- $81,488 pa (plus super)
- Bathurst or Wagga Wagga
Working as part of a dynamic, innovative and supportive team delivering contemporary recruitment services to CSU campuses around the state, you will bring your customer centric and professional approach to service delivery. You will have a consultative approach to working with hiring mangers to understand their business requirements and provide solutions to attract and assess high calibre candidates.
To be successful you will have:
- Previous recruitment experience relevant to role requirements
- Ability to prioritise work in a fast-paced, complex environment
What you need to know before you apply:
- You will be required to create a profile in our recruitment system and address the selection criteria for the position.
- To create your profile, you can:
- a. Pre-populate your profile using your LinkedIn, Seek or Facebook account; or
- b. Pre-populate your profile by uploading your resume; or
- c. Enter your profile information manually.
- You will need to enter your response to each of the selection criteria in the relevant field in the recruitment system. We use the selection criteria to determine which applicants progress to interview.
Charles Sturt University is a young and growing university committed to developing far-sighted people who help their communities grow and flourish. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vibrancy of our rural and regional communities, with a reach and impact across Australia and internationally. We work together with industry, communities and students to create new thinking, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
The Division of Human Resources provides strategic leadership and operational advice and services to the University. The Division supports the executive, managers and staff across the entire employment lifecycle to ensure we have a motivated and capable workforce which is aligned to the University's mission and values.
CSU offers a great work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
This position is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents; or applicants who hold a current valid work visa commensurate with this position.
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
Additional information is available in the position description or by contacting:
Belinda Hutchinson | Manager, Recruitment and HR Services | firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: 0409 982 945
Closing Date: 11:00 pm, Sunday 28 October 2018