Student Experience Officer
2 days left
- Full Time
- Customer service focus
- Fixed-term opportunity until 30 May 2019
- Level 6: $78,222 - $82,729 p.a. plus superannuation
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight research-intensive universities. With an enviable research track record, vibrant campus and working environments, supported by the freedom to ‘innovate and inspire’ there is no better time to join Western Australia’s top University.
Student Experience focus on delivering student experience and engagement that provides the greatest value for students, and ensuring consistency of experience across the organisation. The team is responsible for improving student satisfaction, advocacy, and retention and employment rates, and building value for each student segment that are integrated across the enterprise and deliver on the brand promise.
About the opportunity
To succeed in this role, you must have a passion for helping students and a commitment to enabling others success. You will be on the frontline delivering an enthusiastic and high-quality service to our students every day Your focus will be on ensuring that our students receive accurate and friendly advice plus look for ways to continuously improve and enhance our student’s experience. You will be an expert on building and maintaining relationships and show flexibility and adaptability in all facets of your work.
You will be experienced with delivering an exceptional student experience and will possess a passion for providing excellent customer service to students in the University.
In your written application, please address the following criteria:
- Strong focus on delivering an exceptional student experience and customer service
- Substantial relevant administrative experience at an appropriate level
- Demonstrated ability to adapt or lead through change
- Comprehensive understanding of higher education and ability to interpret policy
Full details of the position’s responsibilities and the selection criteria are outlined in the position description
Closing date: 25 October 2018
This position is only open to applicants with relevant rights to work in Australia.
Application Details: Please apply online via the Apply Now button.
- UWA has been awarded Top Ten Employer for LGBTI – inclusion of the Australian Workplace Equity Index (AWEI -2016).
- The University is also a proud member of the Athena SWAN/SAGE Pilot for Gender Equity.