Development Coordinator, Medicine and Science
7 days left
- Full Time
- Access to support, training and mentoring to progress your fundraising career
- Suit entrepreneurial, early-career fundraiser or an experienced administrator
- $85,236 - $91,023 + 17% super + leave loading
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Philanthropy is critical to the success of the 2025 Strategy, UNSW's strategic plan that sets out the priorities and themes that will guide us over the next decade as we position ourselves as 'Australia's Global University'.
Beginning with the appointment of a new Vice-President, Philanthropy in February 2016 UNSW is committed to building a world-class development and engagement organisation that will advance UNSW's ambitious goals. Our Development and International Development teams work closely with individuals, corporations, and foundations to raise philanthropic support for the university's highest priorities.
- Continuing, full-time
- 35 hours per week
- Located Kensington, Sydney
Reporting to the Development Director, Medicine & Science you will provide administration and coordination support to the Development Team and contribute to the achievement of significant philanthropic revenue targets. You will also be responsible for a personal portfolio of approximately 50 prospects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Development team to support the philanthropic strategy for the Faculties to achieve agreed strategies and targets
- Provide high-level administrative support to the team to ensure all donors have cultivation and stewardship plans, contact reports and updated Raiser’s Edge records
- Coordinate all elements of donor-funded scholarships and prizes in the Faculties with support from the Donor Services Team
- Provide organisational support for meetings and manage small scale events, both on and off campus
- Support the preparation of proposals, solicitation letters, and other cultivation materials and stewardship information for major gift prospects and donors
About the successful applicant:
You are an entry-level development professional or experienced administrator with an entrepreneurial approach, looking for the opportunity to utilise your skills in a world-class fundraising team, and access to the support, training and mentoring to progress your fundraising career.
Please submit your CV, cover letter and responses to selection criteria (nominated in the Position Description).
Applications close: 11 pm, Monday 29th October 2018
Talent Acquisition Consultant
T: +02 9385 2401
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds. UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.