Research Support Assistant
Caltech is a world-renowned science and engineering institute that marshals some of the world's brightest minds and most innovative tools to address fundamental scientific questions. We thrive on finding and cultivating talented people who are passionate about what they do. Join us and be a part of the diverse Caltech community.
The Research Support Assistant will take care of Drosophila stocks and fly care on the weekends.
- Work during the week to take care of the Drosophila lab stocks.
- Weekend hours to take care of all the flies for the Dickinson lab.
- Work some holidays in order to take care of the flies in lab.
- Applicant must be reliable, detail-oriented, and be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work 7- 8 hours on weekends and some holidays.
- Current student pursuing Associate's or Bachelor's Degree.
- Science major.
- Interest in research.