Clinical Academic, Echocardiography/Cardiac Physiology
- Continuing, Part Time (0.8FTE)
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Perth
- Total Remuneration $91,220 to $108,329 pa (plus a 20% market loading allowance)
Are you interested in a career change where you can constantly develop yourself and also positively touch the lives of others? CQUniversity is currently seeking qualified echocardiographers to help develop and deliver its young and growing Echocardiography / Cardiac Physiology undergraduate and postgraduate courses. This is your opportunity to give back to the profession!
On The Job Perks:
- Develop our future industry professionals by sharing your extensive wealth of knowledge and experience in the Echocardiography / Cardiac Physiology profession – a truly rewarding experience every single day!
- Benefit from extensive training and guidance to help you transition from industry to academia – we want you to feel empowered and confident in your role!
- Enjoy generous remuneration and even better superannuation benefits – 17% employer contributions!
- Relish in fantastic leave entitlements – receive almost 6 weeks of annual leave per year!
Your New Team:
Join one of Australia’s fastest growing universities and be a part of a dynamic team of educators delivering the first-of-its-kind, four year Echocardiography / Cardiac Physiology course in Australia. Enjoy working within a supportive environment, learn innovative teaching practices and be a part of a university that is dedicated to making higher education more accessible and relevant to all people.
Your New Role:
- Liaise with industry, professional associations and CQUniversity work integrated learning team to facilitate links with clinical partners to secure placements and provide educational opportunities for clinical supervisors.
- Ensuring students have relevant clinical learning experiences by closely monitoring student placements and effectively liaising with Work Integrated Learning Officers.
You Will Be:
- A resilient, self-motivated professional who is people-focused, enthusiastic about learning and teaching and a highly effective and engaging communicator!
You Will Have:
- Qualifications and experience outlined in the provided Position Description.
- Experience with cardiac physiology, cardiac cath lab and / or cardiac rhythm management would be advantageous.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32749
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 11 November 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.