Assistant, Norwegian Language, Literature and Culture
Deadline 30 Nov 2018
Start date 1 March 2019
Dean of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the position Assistant
What do we expect from you?
- Master graduation in Norwegian language and literature or a similar study program
- Knowledge of Norwegian on the C2 level European categorization
- Adequate pedagogic skills and experience
- Organization competence
- Scholarly and professional growth plan for the period of 2 years
What is expected to be the content of your professional work?
- Pedagogic activity at the study program on the bachelor level (Norwegian language, literature and culture) and master level (Nordic Studies)
- Mentor and supervisor for bachelor and master student diploma thesis
- Participation at the project activities
What you can expect from the Masaryk University:
- Work in a prestigious education institution
- Work in surroundings sharing knowledge and promoting individual growth
- Chance for professional and career development
- Environment of university culture and friendly atmosphere
- Employee bonus
- Regularly earning and finance stability
Information about The Institute for German, Scandinavian and Dutch Studies on our web side:
Please send your offer in form of e-application form, attached motivation letter, structured professional biography, documents about your education and praxis – deadline is 30. November 2018.