Learning Advisor, Inbound Sales
- Bring your exceptional sales & service experience to Swinburne Professional!
- HEW 5, $67,163 - $73,702 + 17% Superannuation
- Full-time, contract until October 2020, Hawthorn Campus
Swinburne is a progressive university that aims to increase Australia’s capacity in science, technology and innovation as the drivers of modern, internationalised economies and workplaces. Our university is focused on high-impact global research, high-quality teaching and active engagement with both industry and the community.
About the job
Swinburne professional is now seeking a new addition to the team in the position of Learning Advisor. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for all inbound and outbound course enquiries and responsible for engaging with existing and prospective students to provide them with expert advice on the courses that we offer and how those courses might enable them to achieve the career progression that they are seeking.
The primary objective of this role is to generate revenue through sales by providing exceptional customer service through assessment of individual clients needs and as such this position has a direct sales target attached to it.
In addition to your strong customer service and sales ability, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely data entry into the IS database to ensure that we have a record of all leads.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Demonstrated, relevant experience in the inbound / outbound sales and customer service environment with proven results in the achievement of targets (This would ideally be in an education environment)
- Demonstrated outstanding customer service skills with a willingness to go out of their way to ensure that the customer is satisfied
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of internal and external people, and maintain confidentiality
A full list of the selection criteria is available within the position description
- Onsite health services
- Salary package your car parking, superannuation and vehicle lease plans - It can help you get the most value from what you earn
- Hawthorn Aquatic and Leisure Centre (HALC) discounted memberships
Discover more discounts when you start at Swinburne. Receive movie tickets and staff membership options at the Swinburne bookshop. There's news subscriptions and computer and software discounts on offer.
To find out more about the extensive benefits offered to Swinburne employees please visit:
Further information, contacts and support
To start an application click on apply at the bottom of this page and submit a resume and cover letter. Responses to the Key Selection Criteria will not be required.
Please do not email or send paper applications, all applications must be submitted online.
For further information about the position, please contact Mitchell Bailes on +61 3 9214 3601 or email at email@example.com.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team on +61 3 9214 8600 (option 2).
Should you require further support for an interview due to special needs or consideration, please contact our Diversity Consultant, Dr. Walter Robles, on firstname.lastname@example.org. For support or queries related to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment, please contact DeadlyCareers@swin.edu.au.
Applications close at: 5 pm, Wednesday 31st October 2018
For further details on How to Apply, including Hints & Tips, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions section.