Associate Director, Brand and Performance Marketing
- Be part of a newly formed market oriented division
- Lead the Brand and Performance Marketing Group
- Drive digital marketing strategy transformation and integration across the division
- Salary range: $134,849 to $143,061 p.a. (including 17% superannuation)
- Continuing, Full Time
- Albury-Wodonga / Bathurst / Wagga Wagga
To be successful you will have
- Exemplary leadership ability to communicate the University's vision and strategic direction, establish a performance orientated culture and drive accountability.
- Extensive experience in providing strategic direction and management of brand management, marketing campaign execution and customer segmentation.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including conflict resolution, tact and discretion; capability to negotiate outcomes with stakeholders and achieve results.
Charles Sturt University (CSU) is a young and growing university committed to developing far-sighted people who help their communities grow and flourish. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vibrancy of our rural and regional communities, with a reach and impact across Australia and internationally. We work together with industry, communities and students to create new thinking, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
CSU offers a great work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits. CSU is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
This position is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents; or applicants who hold a current valid work visa commensurate with this position.
About the Division of Marketing and Communications
The Division of Marketing and Communication plays a lead role in positioning Charles Sturt University as the dominant higher education provider in our regions. The function is forward-thinking and results-driven, and is comprised of a Market Strategy and Partnering Group, Brand and Performance Marketing Group and Sales and Customer Experience Group. The Division's overarching purpose is to work with partners to create a transformational brand promise, product portfolio and experience that work to attract and engage students, staff, alumni and community.
Professional behaviours important to the Division include:
- Openness and Transparency;
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
Additional information is available in the position description or by contacting:
Shawn Walker | Chief Marketing Officer | firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: (02) 6933 4056
Closing Date: 11 pm, 21 October 2018