Finance Officer, Revenue
1 day left
- Full Time
Revenue and Fees Department, Finance
Starting Salary: £26,243
Hours: Full time
We are seeking an individual to act as a Finance Officer for the Revenues and Fees team for the University to assist with all functions of the team.
The role holder will work within the financial accounting function of the University which through the Revenue team is the interface between Finance and the student body and external customers and various University departments and staff.
Your primary role will be to assist the Head of Revenues in the efficient and smooth running of the Revenue department. You will be proactively working as part of the Revenue team assisting in other areas as required with the focus on excellent service delivery to both students and external customers along with timely service to the University departments and staff.
You will be responsible for, among other duties:
- To assist the Fees Office Manager with managing the University Fees Office service efficiently and effectively, ensuring excellent delivery at all times.
- Working and multi-tasking under pressure during busy periods. Demonstrating strong communication and organisation skills.
- Be responsible for raising of invoices and issuing of credit notes for Tuition fees, Accommodation fees and non-regulated income.
- Responsible for receipting, verification and preparation for banking of cash and cheques from the Refectory, Bar, LRC, Sport St Mary and other University departments
- Responsible for receipting and preparation for banking all non-regulated fee income, including administration of credit card payments
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to gain experience in the Universities Finance Department within the dynamic Higher Education sector.
For further information about the role and for details on how to apply, please click here