Location : BPP Law School Holborn
Closing Date :
Salary : Competitive
Employment Type : Permanent
Department : Law School -Law School
We are looking for Law Tutors to teach across our law programmes, with specific emphasis on the LPC (Criminal Litigation, Skills, Corporate and Property)
A Law School tutor has the following core areas of responsibility:
- Teaching on a range of law school programmes and subjects as required
- Creating and marking assessment materials
- Contributing to curriculum development work, including scholarship and innovation, planning and evaluation and updating programme materials
- Providing pastoral support and guidance of students and/or skills development coaching on relevant programmes and modules
- Ensuring regulatory compliance with BPP systems and processes
- Contributing to internal and external BPP marketing, business development, outreach and employability activities.
Through this, you will work with and support the faculty in delivering excellence in teaching, materials and pastoral support within a compliant regulatory framework.