Research Assistant/Engineer in Micro/Nano Fabrication
Microfabrication Core Facility at Mechanobiology Institute (MBI)-National University of Singapore is looking for a Research Assistant/Engineer in the field of micro/nano fabrication. The hired personnel will be mainly involved in the fabrication of selected micro/nano-devices, with the use of a range of different technologies (imprinting, casting, wet etching as well as lithography). He/She will be the responsible for the optimization of the production protocols, will maintain a small scale production line
and will participate in the development of new devices and production technologies.
(We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Masks design with dedicated software (training, if needed, will be provided)
- Protocols optimization and record keeping
- Soft lithography and Replica molding
- Production of devices
- Bachelor, Engineering or equivalent graduate
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Organized, meticulous, able to work together in a team as well as independently
- 1-2 year of experience in clean room procedures or other micro-fabrication processes will be a plus.
Apply for Research Assistant/Engineer in Micro/Nano Fabrication
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly