Curriculum and Administration Officer
SALARY RANGE: $78,117 to $84,361 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and continuing
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
To provide high-level curriculum and administrative support and coordination that contributes to the effective administration and operation of the School of Information Technology.
This will include:
- Contributing to the efficient administration and coordination of the School by providing high-level support whilst adhering to University policies and procedures.
- Coordinating and implement a range of curriculum related tasks, including the coordination of annual and major course reviews, annual handbook reviews, course revisions and approvals, and professional accreditation.
- Providing high-level secretariat support to School committees, including the School Teaching and Learning Committee.
- Contributing to the activities of the Associate Head of School (Student Learning), Associate Head of School (Curriculum) and School Manager (Administration) through the provision of project management and high-level administration support.
- A tertiary degree with subsequent relevant administrative experience, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Experience providing high-level committee secretariat support.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to produce clear and accurate communications that are appropriate for their intended audience.
- Proven capability to work positively and effectively as part of a collaborative work team, to accommodate and work well with different working styles and to work independently where required.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description.
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Ms Lauren Browne, Tel: +613 9251 7038 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 14 October 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.