Customer Insight Officer
Directorate of Corporate Affairs
Professional & Business Support
Grade 5 - £22,659 to £26,243 per annum, dependent on experience (fixed term until 30/09/19)
Understanding our audiences is at the heart of Sheffield Hallam University values. Working within the Customer Insight team you will be responsible for supporting and delivering insights, analysis, data and measurement that positively impact our recruitment plans and the University strategy.
Supporting the Customer Insight Manager, you'll produce crucial insights and recommendations based on customer and market analysis to help us stay competitive.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Significant experience within a data/insight/analytic role
- to be able to translate complex data into clear and concise findings and conclusions by utilising your excellent writing and numeracy skills.
- to be inquisitive, confident and open to challenging ideas
- the ability to manage several projects at any one time and work to required deadline
- a positive attitude and work well in a team environment.
We particularly welcome applications from black and minority ethnic candidates as they are underrepresented at this level within the area
For non-EU applicants, we won't be able to provide a certificate of sponsorship / visa for this job.
Follow @sheffhallamjobs on Twitter for job alerts and information about what makes this a great place to work.
We welcome applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements