Research Grants Officer
Office of Research Enterprise
- Full-time, ongoing opportunity
- Level 6: $78,222 - $82,729 plus 17% superannuation
- Use your project administration skills and knowledge of Higher Education and research
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight research-intensive universities. With an enviable research track record, vibrant campus and working environments, supported by the freedom to ‘innovate and inspire’ there is no better time to join Western Australia’s top University.
About the opportunity
In this role, you will work as part of a team which administers research grants, contracts and postdoctoral research fellowships and provides administrative support to the University’s Research Committee. The role includes a broad range of responsibilities and is both challenging and dynamic.
To succeed in this role, it is critical that you possess solid administrative experience and the ability to work independently. Previous experience in grants, research or other project administration and a thorough understanding of research and Higher Education would be highly regarded.
Closing date: 14 October 2018
This position is only open to applicants with relevant rights to work in Australia.
Application Details: Please apply online via the Apply Now button.
Please see the position description prior to applying:
- UWA has been awarded Top Ten Employer for LGBTI – inclusion of the Australian Workplace Equity Index (AWEI -2016).
- The University is also a proud member of the Athena SWAN/SAGE Pilot for Gender Equity.