Client Service Rep, Duhs Labs
General Description of the Job Class
Lead team member for Client Service Representatives to resolve client issues, research and provide answers to escalated questions and issues, and implement quality improvement for workflows. Schedule and perform routine visits to clients in the region to assure customer satisfaction. Document client visits, client issues, resolutions, and research and provide answers to client questions that are posed in the field. Customers are physician offices, hospitals, nursing homes and other healthcare providers. Reports to the Client Service Manager, DUHS Clinical Laboratories.
Duties and Responsibilities of this Level
- Team Lead for Client Service Representatives for follow up and resolution of escalated calls and tasks.
- Train and assess competency of Client Service Representatives.
- Assist with the Call Center inbound and outbound calls.
- Edit and draft procedures that up to date with current processes and are CAP compliant.
- Meet with new and existing Duke clinics and laboratory outreach clients to assess needs and service requirements, and communicate issues, resolutions/reasons to the clients in order to exceed client expectations.
- Effectively communicate issues to the performing laboratory and diplomatically deal with client, patient, physicians and laboratory staff.
- Properly qualify the specific issues, and research and communicate issues effectively to laboratory technical personnel. This may require research at the client's site, logistics and the laboratory site.
- Attend operational meetings to communicate client concerns on a global basis.
- Work with teams to solve client issues, obtain information to share with clients, act as liaison between clients and laboratory and make suggestions on how the laboratory might provide a more effective, higher quality of service.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly call reports.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Requisition Number 401498974
Duke Entity DUHS CLINICAL LABS
Job Code 4183 CLIENT SERVICE REP, DUHS LABS
Job Family Level C1
Full Time / Part Time FULL TIME
Regular / Temporary Regular
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex,sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation,creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions:Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/ormental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Work requires a general educational background normally equivalent to a high school education. Prefer a minimum of two years of college in a health care related field.
Work requires at least two years of work experience in a clinical laboratory and customer service in a medical setting with strong communications skills and working knowledge of medical terminology.
Degrees, Licensures, Certifications
Auto req ID