Teacher/Tutor in Health and Nursing
Kickstart your career at CQUniversity
Be the teacher you always wanted to be!
CQUniversity Australia is looking for enthusiastic and engaging Casual Vocational Teachers and Tutors for our North Rockhampton Campus.
We pride ourselves on providing quality educational outcomes for students and staff alike. We want you to share your knowledge with the next generation.
Please note this is an expression of interest only – your application will remain current until the end of the calendar year.
Change people’s lives through learning
Applicants must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration
- Current Curriculum vitae
- Copies of your Qualifications
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or a diploma or higher level qualification in adult education (for Teacher positions).
- Or qualifications and/or experience which meet the recognised occupational competency standards relevant to their field/area and to the level of instruction (for Tutor roles).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32699
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 31st December 2018
*This vacancy will remain open for applications until the end of the calendar year* CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply. When uploading your application use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names, do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. Applicants must have work rights in Australia.