Teacher in Electrical
6 days left
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Engineering & Technology
- CQUniversityEmerald (or DIDO arrangement from Gladstone available)
- Relocation Entitlements may apply
- Total Remuneration $79,168 to $101,715 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $67,096 to $86,204 plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading based on 5.4 weeks annual leave)
- An additional $12,000 Market Loading Allowance (This allowance is for a 12 month period, and will be reviewed after this period)
Lifestyle Change Opportunity:
Escape from the City and make your move to CQUniversity Emerald, where a quiet and tranquil lifestyle awaits you. The Central Highlands are home to some of Queensland’s most dramatic natural landscapes including Carnarvon Gorge and Blackdown Tableland National Park. The opportunity to be based in Gladstone is an option. If you are looking for flexibility and an exciting new opportunity, we encourage you to apply today!
- Potential for overtime (Contact $85.96 per hour/ Non-Contact $60.67)
- Generous professional development opportunities
- Family/Carer leave provisions
- A 36.25 hr week
- Three weeks student free professional preparation time
- Subsidised housing may be available
Your New School:
Help your industry grow by teaching others your trade, sharing your knowledge and experience. The VET sector of the School of Engineering & Technology focuses on satisfying the needs of industry through the provision of responsive, comprehensive and flexible training with an emphasis on the practical application of skills and job-readiness.
Your New Role:
As a Teacher, you will develop and deliver quality learning services to a wide range of students by linking with industry, schools other Universities and VET providers. The successful applicant will have well developed interpersonal and communication skills to deliver flexible, responsive and quality client service.
You Will Be:
- In a position to share your industry skills and knowledge in the training of the tradespeople of the future.
- Accessing opportunities for personal and professional development and additional responsibility in order to learn new skills and grow.
- Contributing to the development of your new community and industry.
- Working in a supportive team environment.
You Will Have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent (essential).
- Possession of relevant vocational qualifications (Trade qualification in Electrical) (essential).
- Queensland Electrical Work Licence (essential).
- Knowledge of the education and training sector (essential).
- Electrical License (Electrical Fitter Mechanic) (essential).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32729
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday 24th October 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description.Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.