Assistant Professor / Associate Professor - Electrical Engineering
3 days left
- Full Time
“Did you know that in just 50 years KAU has become the Arab worlds’ number 1 university”.
Assistant Professor / Associate Professor
Department Academic Field: Electrical and/or Electronics / Electrical Engineering
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, King Abdul-Aziz University
Type of Employment : full time
Primary Purpose of Position
To enhance the teaching and learning of students and to conduct high quality research within the Discipline of electrical engineering.
While the Department encourages all eligible applicants with an earned PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering or closely related disciplines to apply for these positions, its needs are in the broad areas of
(1) Power Electronics and Motor Drives,
(2) Power Systems including renewable energy systems,
(3) Digital Systems including advanced computing architectures and
(4) Autonomous Systems including intelligent transportation systems, self-driving cars, autonomous flying vehicles. Relevant industrial and practical experience will be an asset.
Applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree in mechanical or closely related engineering field and show promise for excellence in both research and teaching. Exceptional candidates with established research and teaching credentials may be considered for a senior faculty position.
• PhD in Electrical Engineering or related field.
Apply for Assistant Professor / Associate Professor - Electrical Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly