VET Marker in Accounting
- School of Business and Law
- CQUniversity – Distance/Online
- Casual VET Marker Rates Apply – currently $45.23/hr
Your New Division:
The CQUniversity School of Business and Law offers a broad range of courses in Business, Law, Accounting, Property and related fields. The School is currently collecting applications within a casual pool for individuals available for marking vocational accounting assessments, within the fields of Diploma of Accounting, Certificate IV in Accounting and Certificate IV in Bookkeeping in 2019.
All marking is conducted online and duties include providing students with comprehensive written feedback as appropriate, and submitting results to the Qualifications Coordinator in the manner specified and within deadlines set by the School. Normally it is expected that assessment items will be marked within two weeks.
Please note this is a casual pool only – your application will remain current for a period of 12 months. Casual VET Markers are contracted based on student enrolments each term.
When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following; Essential:
- Possession of relevant vocational qualification/s at the level equivalent to or higher than the level to be delivered. Minimum qualifications of Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or Accounting.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent.
- Well-developed written communication skills.
- Diploma of Accounting.
- Demonstrated experience marking within the fields of accounting.
- Relevant professional experience in your chosen field.
Applicants must submit the following documents to be eligible for consideration;
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Certified Copies of Qualifications
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32724
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 30 June 2019
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.