Lecturer in Medical Sonography
- Continuing, Part Time (0.6FTE)
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Brisbane or Sydney (We’ll help pay for your relocation if applicable!)
- Total Remuneration $67,074 to $79,652 pa (plus a 20% market loading allowance)
Thinking of doing something different with your career? Feeling a little bored and unchallenged in your current role? CQUniversity is currently seeking qualified sonographers to help develop and deliver its young and growing Medical Sonography undergraduate/postgraduate courses. Keep one foot in industry and step your other foot into the world of academia with this fantastic and flexible part-time role. We want your expertise and magic to help take our courses to the next level!
On The Job Perks:
- Develop our future industry professionals by sharing your extensive wealth of knowledge and experience in the Medical Sonography profession – a truly rewarding experience every single day!
- Participate in regular and enriching professional development opportunities – we want you to feel empowered and confident in your role!
- Enjoy generous remuneration and even better superannuation benefits – 17% employer contributions!
- Relish in fantastic leave entitlements – you will receive almost 6 weeks of annual leave per year!
Your New Team:
Join one of Australia’s fastest growing universities and be a part of a dynamic team of educators delivering the first-of-its-kind, four year Medical Sonography course in Australia. Enjoy working within a supporting environment, learn innovative teaching practices and be a part of a university that is dedicated to making higher education more accessible and relevant to all people.
Your New Role:
- Preparing and delivering lecturers and seminars, and conducting tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, student field excursions, clinical/studio sessions, workshops, and/or residential schools.
- Acting as a unit coordinator through the regular initiation and development of unit material with appropriate advice from and support of more senior staff.
You Will Be:
- A vibrant and passionate Sonographer who has a strong people-focus, communicates incredibly well, is committed to continuous improvement and loves to work in a creative and supportive team environment!
You Will Have:
- Qualifications and experience outlined in the provided Position Description.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32706
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 28 October 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.