Assistant Professor at Department of Social Policy and Social Work
Deadline 21 Oct 2018
Start date January 1st, 2019
THE DEAN OF FACULTY OF STUDIES INVITES APPLICATIONS for the position of Assistant Professor at Department of Social Policy and Social Work.
Extent: 40 hours / week
Start: January 1st, 2019
Deadline: October 21st, 2018
- teaching in the Bachelor and Masters programs;
- supervision of the Bachelor and Masters theses;
- research and academic publishing;
Required qualifications and competencies:
- Ph.D. in social policy and social work or related disciplines, with perspective of a soon start of habilitation process (an equivalent to tenure);
- focus on teaching and research in the field of social work for the area of ethics and value-based of helping professions;
- relevant publications;
- an ability to provide teaching in English and Czech;
- an ability for team work.
- letter of motivation and proposal of structure of courses in ethics and value-based of helping professions;
- CV and copy of documents of education and related certificates;
- list of publications (including citations);
- list of research projects the applicant led or joined in last 10 years;
- list of courses taught by the applicant and list of theses supervised by the applicant;
- list of conferences and international internships attended by the applicant.
The application with the required attachments shall be submitted to the HR Office, Faculty of Social Studies MU, Joštova 10, 602 00 Brno, e-mail: email@example.com. Deadline for submissions is October 21st, 2018.
For more information, contact Eva Dopplerová, tel. +420549493349.