Human Capital Project Manager
The Private Diagnostic Clinic (PDC) is the physician practice of Duke Health. We are a world-class network dedicated to advancing patient-centered care through innovative solutions and empowerment. At the PDC, our employee engagement is unmatched and we are committed to providing individuals the opportunity to grow as professionals.
The Human Capital Project Manager will have the flexibility to uncover underlying opportunities and suggest innovative yet practical solutions to meet our expanding needs and explosive growth. He/she will be responsible for the implementation and oversight of HR projects, programs and initiatives that align with strategic priorities.
The ideal candidate is passionate about implementing creative solutions and demonstrating the effectiveness through measurable outcomes. We are looking for someone who will thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment, and who has strong project management skills and great execution. The candidate will need a strong sense of urgency and excellent attention to detail.
- Manage the accountability of human resources business objectives and initiatives by; providing project/program oversight, facilitating agreement on objectives and success measures, and providing overall issue resolution and roadblock removal.
- Build strong, productive relationships with key stakeholders by engaging and collaborating to develop, define and build on innovative ideas and business priorities. Connect information and people to drive projects, programs and initiatives.
- Anticipate the needs of key leadership and identify solutions that advance business objectives. Ensure timely and consistent communication to facilitate a clear understanding of ongoing projects and their prioritization within the organization.
- Promote an environment of continual improvement within human resources team, ensuring fulfillment of its mission of quality, timely execution by providing objective perspective on progress, priorities and directions while managing expectations.
- Bring new ideas, methods, and approaches to the HR team. Leverage knowledge and expertise to challenge current methods and drive decisions and actions necessary to improve business processes. Maintain a strategic perspective while focusing on problem identification and solutions.
- Identify, anticipate, and respond appropriately to changing human resource needs across the organization, related but not limited to; talent acquisition and retention, workforce planning, talent development and performance management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to manage initiatives from concept through to completion, including the development and presentation of a business case
- Ability to analyze and utilize data to inform priorities, implement programs and measure outcomes
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to design solutions that drive results
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office and ability to navigate various platforms and applications
Requisition Number 401496005
Duke Entity PRIVATE DIAGNOSTIC CLINICS
Job Code 5182 ASSIST DIR, HUMAN RES
Job Family Level H1
Full Time / Part Time FULL TIME
Regular / Temporary Regular
Work generally requires skills, knowledge, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field.
Work generally requires five years of experience sufficient to demonstrate expertise in: ' Strategic Human Resources planning ' Human Resources program development ' Diversity and inclusiveness strategies ' Analytical, project management and organizational skills
Advanced Certifications such as Project Management Professional and/or LEAN Six Sigma
- Must be able to work under time pressures in a busy office environment, be present on site during standard business hours and work outside standard hours according to business need.
- Must participate in group activities requiring interpersonal skills & cooperation and must be able to react quickly and respond immediately to emergencies.
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments, conflicting demands & priorities and maintain attention to detail over extended period of time.
- Must be continually aware of variations in changing situations and be able to move throughout office environment throughout day.
- Must be able to lift, push/pull and carry 10 lbs. and must be able to reach for objects by extending arms.
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Auto req ID