Lecturer in Econometrics
SALARY RANGE: $95,488 to $112,940 pa (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time and continuing
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
Deakin Business School and the Department of Economics are seeking to recruit early career academics to join a team of established colleagues in Econometrics. In this role you will be actively involved in teaching, research, academic and professional service and engagement, industry partnerships and professional activity.
This will include:
- Contributing to the Department's teaching programs at undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and supervision at honours and/or doctoral levels.
- Undertaking and publishing high-quality research in journals of national and international reputation.
- Actively contributing to the development of the Department's research agenda, including a strong performance in Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA).
- Participating in competitive external research funding activities.
- PhD in a relevant discipline.
- Experience in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and supervision at honours and/or doctoral levels.
- A research profile underpinned by a publications record in high quality journals.
- Evidence of success in obtaining competitive external research funding.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Professor Pasquale Sgro, Tel: +61 3 9244 5245, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Friday 30 November 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.