Teacher in Auto Heavy, Diesel Fitting
- Continuing, Full-Time
- School of Engineering & Technology
- Total Remuneration $79,168 to $101,715 (inclusive of cash salary of $67,096 to $86,204 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading).
- Relocation Entitlements may apply
- Subsidised Housing may be included
Lifestyle Change Opportunity:
Escape from the city and make your move to CQUniversity Emerald, where a quiet and tranquil lifestyle awaits you. The Central Highlands are home to some of Queensland’s most dramatic natural landscapes including Carnarvon Gorge and Blackdown Tableland National Park. If you are looking for flexibility and an exciting new opportunity, we encourage you to apply today!
- Potential for overtime (Contact $85.96 per hour/ Non-Contact $60.67)
- Generous professional development opportunities
- Family/Carer leave provisions
- A 36.25 hr week
- Three weeks student free professional preparation time
Your New School:
Help your industry grow by teaching others your trade, sharing your knowledge and experience. The VET sector of the School of Engineering & Technology focuses on satisfying the needs of industry through the provision of responsive, comprehensive and flexible training with an emphasis on the practical application of skills and job-readiness. If you are looking for flexibility and an exciting new opportunity, we encourage you to apply today!
Your New Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering high quality learning services to a wide range of students, by contributing to the review and implementation of training packages/syllabus, course content and teaching resources. The successful applicant will have a proven ability to use well developed interpersonal and communication skills to deliver flexible, responsive and quality client service.
You Will Be:
- Seeking out opportunities for personal and professional development and additional responsibility in order to learn new skills and grow.
- Achieving practical results and performing work that results in concrete outputs or outcomes.
You Will Have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent (essential).
- Possession of relevant vocational qualifications at the level equivalent to or higher than the level to be delivered in either AUR or MEM competency fields.
- Knowledge of the education and training sector (essential).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32701
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 16th October 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.