Assistant Professor at Department of Psychology
- Full Time
Deadline 17 Oct 2018
Start date January 1st, 2019
THE DEAN OF FACULTY OF SOCIAL STUDIES INVITES APPLICATIONS for the position of Assistant Professor at Department of Psychology.
Extent: 40 hours / week
Start: January 1st, 2019
Deadline: October 17st, 2018
- teaching in the Bachelor and Masters programs;
- supervision of the Bachelor and Masters theses;
- independent research and academic publishing;
- engagement in all departmental activities.
Required qualifications and competencies:
- Ph.D. in psychology, able to initiate the habilitation process (an equivalent to tenure) within a year or so;
- focus on teaching and research in the field of psychometrics, statistics, qualitative methods, psychology of individual differences and personality psychology;
- relevant publications;
- an ability to lecture in English;
- an ability to work in a team both in teaching and research.
- resources of a successful educational and research institution;
- friendly and supportive environment;
- career advancement.
- motivation letter;
- CV and copy of documents of education and related certificates;
- list of publications over the past 5 years;
- list of research projects the applicant led or collaborated on over the past 5 years;
- list of courses taught by the applicant and list of theses supervised by the applicant over the past 2 years;
- list of the most important conferences and international internships attended by the applicant.
The application with the required attachments shall be submitted to the HR Office, Faculty of Social Studies MU, Joštova 10, 602 00 Brno, e-mail: email@example.com.
Deadline for submissions is: October 17st, 2018.
For more information, contact Bc. Eva Dopplerová, tel. +420549493349.
Information about the Department of Psychology: http://www.fss.muni.cz/about_us/workplace/kat_psy/psy_about