Senior Marketing Officer, Marketing Services
- Fixed Term, Full Time (up to January 2020)
- Marketing Services
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Salary Range: $76,692 to $82,599 pa
Your New Directorate:
With dedicated staff working across all CQUniversity campuses, the Marketing Directorate is responsible for student recruitment and all marketing activities, including branding. We provide support and advice to faculties and divisions on marketing, student recruitment, publications, branding, school engagement, advertising and marketing policies.
Your New Role:
- Contributing to the development, implementation, production and review of a range of marketing materials (including but not limited to print and electronic publications, advertisements, signage and merchandise)
- Ensuring aforementioned materials are appropriate to the target market and purpose, compliant with legislative requirements and accurately represent CQUniversity, its brand, written style, programs/courses and services.
- Managing and maintaining strong working relationships with internal staff, internal and external stakeholders to ensure a high quality standard service and output with regard to delivery of marketing, advice, production and distribution of materials, copy editing and planning, project management and delivery of student recruitment publications.
You Will Be:
- A strong and clear communicator who is always seeking to understand the key priorities of stakeholders and gaining their commitment through consultation and involvement.
- A self-motivated, strategic thinker who gains job satisfaction from collaborating and cooperation with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
You Will Have:
- A relevant degree with subsequent experience; or extensive experience and specialist expertise or broad knowledge in technical or administrative fields; or an equivalent combination of experience and/or education/training.
- Strong marketing knowledge in client relationship management, brand, and campaign and production management with demonstrated experience in developing marketing strategies, plans and presentations.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, time management and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32708
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday, 30th September 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply