Communication CTR Operator II
SOC-DUKE MEDICINE OPERATORS
Communications Center Operator II, QA
- Duke Health Technology Solutions (DHTS) is seeking an entry-level Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist to review, score and provide feedback to the Quality Assurance Management Team.
- This position reports to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for performing professional duties related to assessing and evaluating performance and process improvement, in collaboration with leadership teams across Duke Entities.
- This position will execute quality assessment activities to promote patient safety, performance and process improvements initiatives and ensure compliance according to departmental policies and procedures.
- The Quality Assurance Specialist will audit inbound and outbound calls to ensure highest quality customer service is being provided.
- Duties and Responsibilities of this Level
- Audit and evaluate inbound and outbound calls in accordance with quality assurance standards to provide a professional assessment of the support and services provided, and the overall customer experience.
- Use quality data management systems to assess and score quality of employee calls based on a pre-determined Quality Assurance scorecard.
- Upload all scored call recordings into a central data repository for future coaching needs and/or performance evaluations.
- Identify trends to help performance and process improvement initiatives.
- Provide feedback to Quality Assurance Management Team regarding urgent coaching needs, inconsistent patterns, performance and/or process gaps as well as superior performance.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of policy, and demonstrate an ability to follow established processes and procedures.
- Perform special projects or tasks as assigned by management team.
- Work independently to perform duties with minimum management oversight.
Required Qualifications at this Level 0
igh School Diploma
- Requires a minimum of two years Quality Assurance Customer Service or relevant experience.
- An Associate’s degree may be substituted for two years of experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Two Year experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist or Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Strong customer service skills that promote quality, comprehensive services through a team approach.
- Maintains confidentiality of employee and patient information.
- Requires excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to navigate to, download and upload network files, folders and sub-folders.
Distinguishing Characteristics of this Level
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position.
Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
Requisition Number 401491784
Duke Entity HEALTH SYSTEM
Job Code 4036 COMMUNICATION CTR OPERATOR II
Job Family Level B2
Full Time / Part Time FULL TIME
Regular / Temporary Regular
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Work requires knowledge of basic grammar, comprehension, and communication principles normally acquired through a high school education.
Work requires 1 year experience as a communication center operator trainee or related position to acquire competency in the operation of a communication terminal and related equipment. OR AN EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF RELEVANT EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Degrees, Licensures, Certifications
Auto req ID