Marie Skłodowska-Curie PhD Fellowship, Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
Application closing date 08/10/2018
Faculty / School or Service Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
Salary £20,989 per annum
Job category/type Research
- Salary: GBP 20,989 pa
- Application closing date: 8th October 2018
- Interviews: From 26th November 2018
Coventry University, as a member of the University Alliance, is offering the opportunity to apply and participate in a fully-funded PhD programme at two of its leading centres of research.
Three Coventry based 'fully-funded' PhD studentships are on offer as part of the new University Alliance Doctoral Training programme, covering the following areas:
- Energy theme - PhD project title: 'Decision support system for energy access, generation and distribution planning in displaced population settings.' This post will be based in the Fluid and Complex Systems Research Centre, Coventry University
- Applied Biosciences for Health theme - PhD project title: 'Adaptive mRNA processing mechanisms in the heart' based in the Centre for Sport, Exercise and Life Sciences, Coventry University.
- Applied Biosciences for Health theme - PhD project title: 'A comparison of transcriptome signature of resistance exercise adaptations in young, older adults and athletes' based in the Centre for Sport, Exercise and Life Sciences, Coventry University.
This new employer co-designed training programme will enable the early career researchers at Coventry University access to a global network, extensive connections to industry and commerce, and top quality academic supervision over a three year period.
The programme offers doctoral training opportunities for individuals from the EU and across the globe to become internationally-connected, independent researchers with interdisciplinary and inter-sectoral skills and experience.
Studying for the PhD provides for fully-supported research costs and a competitive salary from GBP 20,989 per annum. Applicants must also meet the entry requirements for the PhD - https://www.coventry.ac.uk/research/research-students/making-an-application/
For more information on how to apply and for details of the recruiting projects at Coventry University and across the University Alliance please visit: https://unialliance.ac.uk/dta/cofund/
All applications should be received by 23:59 on Monday 8 October 2018. Interviews will commence during the week starting Monday 26 November 2018.
This project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement No 801604.
More searches like this
- £20,001 - £30,000 Permanent Biological Sciences Postdocs jobs in Coventry
- £20,001 - £30,000 Permanent Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Postdocs jobs in Coventry
- £20,001 - £30,000 Permanent Life sciences Postdocs jobs in Coventry
- £20,001 - £30,000 Permanent Other Health & Social Care Postdocs jobs in Coventry