Learning and Development Project Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
- Work with leading Industry Clients to deliver excellent Learning and Development Projects
- HEW 7, $85,461 - $92,156 + 17% Super
- Full time, fixed term position until October 2020, Hawthorn Campus
Swinburne’s emphasis is on high quality, engaged teaching and research in science, technology, business, design and innovation – teaching and research that makes a difference in the lives of individuals and contributes to national economic and social objectives.
About the job
Swinburne Professional is the industry training and consulting arm of Swinburne University of Technology. Swinburne Professional helps businesses to grow and transform through tailored, customised learning and workforce development solutions. Some of Australia’s largest companies choose to work with Swinburne Professional to reshape and develop their workforces. We offer industry, business and government outstanding services in the form of accredited and non-accredited courses, organisational learning and development programs as well as a broad range of Organisational Development Services.
An opportunity for a Project Manager has arisen within the Swinburne Professional team. Reporting directly to the Manager, Consulting Projects, this role will be responsible for the coordination of major training and development projects to ensure project deliverables are implemented on time, to budget specifications and with service excellence; ensuring a seamless experience for corporate and government clients and delivering productive positive outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the delivery of industry-based learning projects and accounts
- Building strong relationships with clients and facilitators
- Provide timely and effective customer service that exceeds the client’s expectation
This is a unique opportunity to join a high performing team in a successful, growing organisation where your experience and passion will be well regarded.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Project management or highly developed administrative skills with the ability to transfer these to a project management environment
- Key stakeholder and / or account management experience
- An understanding of learning and development will be highly beneficial
- Highly developed verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
A full list of the selection criteria is available in the position description
- Onsite health services
- Salary package your car parking, superannuation and vehicle lease plans
- Hawthorn Aquatic and Leisure Centre (HALC) discounted membership
Discover more discounts when you start at Swinburne. Receive movie tickets and staff membership options at the Swinburne bookshop. There's news subscriptions and computer and software discounts on offer.
To find out more about the extensive benefits offered to Swinburne employees please visit:
Further information, contacts and support
The diverse culture within Swinburne is a source of strength. We have an inclusive working environment with employees from a variety of backgrounds. We acknowledge that diversity in the university workforce increases the effectiveness of teams and our capacity for innovation. We welcome applications from Indigenous people, workers of all ages, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
To start an application click on 'apply' at the bottom of this page and submit your resume and cover letter.
Please do not email or send paper applications, all applications must be submitted online.
For further information about the position, please contact Floran Shirzad (Recruitment Consultant) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please contact the Recruitment team on +61 3 9214 8600 (option 2).
Should you require further support for an interview due to special needs or consideration, please contact our Diversity Consultant, Dr. Walter Robles, on email@example.com.
Applications close: midnight, Sunday 23rd September 2018