Unit Coordinator for Advanced Taxation Law
Expressions of Interest
Advanced Taxation Law - Casual Unit Coordinator
School of Law
- Trimester 3 teaching period (November 2018 – February 2019)
- $41.98 - $62.97 per hour (variable rate dependant on work requirements)
- Located off campus – online delivery
- Applicants must have full time work rights to cover the period of employment.
The School of Law at the University of New England has developed an important position in Australia's legal and scholarly community. As the country's largest and most experienced distance provider of legal education with world standard research, the School of Law provides opportunities to undertake Australian legal studies for people living anywhere on the continent and beyond, who might otherwise lack these opportunities. Further information can be found at: http://www.une.edu.au/about-une/faculty-of-science-agriculture-business-and-law/school-of-law
About the role
The School of Law is currently seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified professionals with the expertise, knowledge and qualifications to undertake the role of Unit Coordinator for Advanced Taxation Law on a casual basis during Trimester 3.
As Unit Coordinator you would be responsible for undertaking duties that include:
- The preparation and conduct of lectures, tutorials, practical classes, and demonstrations.
- The preparation of assessment tasks, marker guides, and tutorial guides.
- Initiation and development of unit material, with support of more senior staff as appropriate.
- The supervision of the program of study of undergraduate and postgraduate students engaged in course work.
- Involvement in professional engagement activities.
- Consultation with students.
- A range of administrative functions, the majority of which are connected with the unit in which you teach.
To find out more, or to discuss this opportunity in greater detail please contact Dr Kip Werren by phoning 02 6773 2351 or emailing email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitting an Expression of Interest
Your Expression of Interest should include:
- Cover letter outlining who you are, your strengths and qualifications, and why you are interested in the role at UNE;
- A current curriculum vitae containing details of 2 referees. At least one referee should have a thorough knowledge of your work over the past 2 years as your manager or supervisor.
Submit your details via UNE’s job application page, visit: www.une.edu.au/jobs-at-une.
Closing Date: Midnight, Friday 28 September 2018.
Reference No: 218 202
Equity principles underpin all UNE policies and procedures. As a University committed to engaging a diverse workforce, UNE encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.