Future Students Coordinator
- Coordinate the delivery of innovative engagement activities to enhance student attraction
- Engage with a range of stakeholders to enhance recruitment opportunities
- Full-time, fixed term (9 months) role based in North Sydney
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,000 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU's mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The Future Students Unit operates within the Marketing and External Relations Portfolio with a focus on long-term relationship building and engagement with future students and influencers.
The Marketing and External Relations (MER) directorate, encompasses Marketing and Communications, Student Recruitment and Advancement, and Digital Strategy. MER plays a key role in profiling and positioning ACU as a first choice among its diverse community and stakeholder groups, including potential students, Catholic and corporate partners, donors, alumni and staff.
As Future Students Coordinator you will coordinate the delivery of prospective student communications, acquisition strategy, lead generation and innovative engagement activities to attract and convert prospective students. You will:
- support the development and delivery of a state program of integrated sales and marketing strategies that support achieving student load targets
- work with faculties and schools to enhance recruitment opportunities
- coordinate the planning and delivery of University events such as major expos and Open days
- lead the development and management of the student ambassador program.
You will need:
- completion of a relevant degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- demonstrated experience coordinating integrated sales and marketing programs, preferably within the higher education sector
- knowledge, experience and understanding of communicating to a diverse range of stakeholders
- a valid driver’s license
- Evidence of ability to work with children, and contribute to and protect their safety and wellbeing.
The successful applicant will be required to hold a valid working with children clearance for the state or territory in which the position is located.
This role may include evening and weekend hours.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe, and valued through development, participation and involvement.
How to Apply:
Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the "Apply" link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $91,409 - $98,228 pa, including salary component $77,242 - $83,004 pa (Higher Education Worker Level 6), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
To discuss this role further contact Tony Ciccone on 02 9739 2091.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity and Privacy of personal information is University policy. For more details visit: www.acu.edu.au/careers
Applications Close: Friday 21 September 2018