Administrative Coordinator, IPE
Department Name QU Health Academic Quality Assurance
Purpose of this Office will be to coordinate all efforts of continuous review and improvement of academic programs at QU Health and its member college, and to provide analytical support for curriculum enhancement, learning outcome assessment, quality assurance, and accreditation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary contact for the QU Health Committees on IPE and liaise with other offices,internally or externally, as appropriate.
- Handle and maintain the IPE Committees schedule and agenda.
- Scheduling and preparation of Committee meetings, including the coordination with external partners,proactive preparation of the meeting agenda, compilation of documents for the meetings, follow-up on the previous meeting.
- Acting as committee secretary, responsible for meeting minutes and follow up with committee members of assigned tasks.
- Supporting the planning and preparations of joint IPE activities, including the coordination with the central ER department (event planning and execution, press releases), and internal and external presenters and participants.
- Establish and maintain a filling system with departmental records and databases, responsible for the coordination of accurate records related to IPE.
- Accept, screen, and route telephone calls and maintain log of inquiries as required.
- Draft or prepare responses to routine inquiries and correspondences.
- Sort, screen, and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Greet and direct visitors as and when appropriate.
- Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects as appropriate.
- Coordinate and ensure day-to-day availability of supplies and equipment for the office.
- Provide logistical support to employees in terms of flights and hotel bookings and arrangements for business or training purposes.
- Ensure confidentiality of information at all times.
- Perform other tasks and duties that may be occasionally required in order to meet the requirements ofthe role and the aims of the University.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in Business Administration, Public Administration or related field.
- Curriculum Vitae with cover letter
- Degree certificate and transcript
- Experience Certificates
- At least three references including contact numbers and email addresses.
- Competitive tax-free salary.
- Housing allowance in accordance with HRM Law.
- Public healthcare and health insurance to candidate and family members.
- Annual leave in accordance with HRM Law.
- End-of-contract indemnity.
How To Apply
- Returning Applicant: Please login in QU Recruitment Online website (https://careers.qu.edu.qa) to update/edit your saved profile. Use this profile to apply for this position.
- New Applicant: You need to setup an account with QU Recruitment Online website (https://careers.qu.edu.qa) and complete your personal profile. Once your profile is complete you may use it to apply for an open Position.
Job Category Non-Academic
End Date of Advertisment 15-Nov-2018