2 days left
- Full Time
Department: Operation, Nutrition & Food Services
Duty station: Naryn, Kyrgyz Republic
Deadline: 28 September 2018
Summary of Position and Key Responsibilities
The Kitchen Helpers will assist with food preparers and assemblers assist as well as cooks by keeping the kitchens clean and by performing a variety of food preparation tasks. This position will be for 3 months (service agreement) with possible extension.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs any combination of following duties to maintain kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Heat and serve prepared meals
- Maintains cleanliness and organization, safe kitchen and dining area
- Assure the proper care and maintenance of all food service equipment; identifies equipment needs for food preparation and service and assists in purchasing as needed
- Keep record of meals served and distributed
- Ensure food delivered is cooked
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Required Qualifications and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent and one year of food service experience.
- Ability to read, write, understand and communicate in Russian and Kyrgyz, preferably in English.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures including hot kitchen to refrigerators and freezers.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment
- Punctuality, cleanliness, neatness, hard-working and flexible.
How to Apply Please send a cover letter, CV, and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit to UCA HR Department by September 28th 2018. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Position open until filled. As your application e-mail subject, please write: “Kitchen Helper”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.