Program Manager, Digital Health
The Center for Digital Health (CDH) is seeking a Program Manager (Administrative Services Administrator 1) to implement and administer the vision, strategy, and goals of the CDH. The Center for Digital Health’s mission is to build an integrated, shared set of resources for faculty to advance the field of digital health. Working directly under the guidance of the Director of CDH and the Executive Director of CDH, the Program Manager will assist with the development, implementation, and management of CDH’s programs centered around enabling the Stanford community to participate in digital health, connecting faculty to new opportunities, and leading key initiatives in the digital health space.
Primary responsibilities include developing and implementing project plans in coordination with internal and outside stakeholders; development of outreach material including website maintenance; communication and coordination between outside third party companies and internal faculty and staff; drafting project proposals; design and coordination of educational events; day-to-day management of various CDH projects; and general support for the directors.
- Act on behalf of the supervisor, department manager, or chair in regards to establishing priorities and identifying and resolving problems that are administrative in nature.
- Day to day management of multiple projects, including creating and maintain project plans and serving as primary contact for project teams and/or external stakeholders
- Oversee and/or perform duties associated with scheduling, organizing, and operating complex conferences, seminars, and events, including arranging with vendors for services, overseeing the production and distribution of materials, administering logistics, and managing event within budget.
- Write and edit content for proposals, research grants, educational programs, and other Center activities.
- Compose and draft documents and correspondence for presentations, grants, conferences, seminars, and reports; perform substantial editing and fact checking. Create, maintain, modify, and/or ensure accuracy of content in various documents, displays, reports, brochures, social media, and/or websites.
* - Other duties may also be assigned
- Program and/or project management experience preferred.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
- Bachelor's degree and three years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize own work and multi-task.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership of projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to routinely and independently exercise sound judgment in making decisions.
- Demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a team.
- Relevant subject matter knowledge.
- Ability to direct the work of others, for jobs requiring supervision.
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently stand/walk, sitting, grasp lightly/fine manipulation.
- Occasionally use a telephone.
- Rarely lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh 11-20 pounds.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
- Occasional evening and weekend hours.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.