Service Team Leader
Hospitality Conference Catering Services
Salary: £17,408 to £19,202 Per Annum Permanent
Post Type: Full Time
Closing Date: Sunday 23 September 2018
Interview Date: To be confirmed
We are looking to recruit a Supervisor to work with our team at GSA Theatre. You will be part of the team providing fantastic food and drink offer for the students and staff. We expect you to interact regularly with the students, staff and visitors who enjoy our food – in addition to a competitive salary we offer a generous annual leave entitlement, pension scheme, discounted sports club membership and free meals when on duty.
Supervisory role within a busy café, serving 350 students and staff per day. Offer includes, speciality coffee, pastries, bakery, deep filled deli sandwiches, grab and go, homemade hot specials. Café is staffed between 7.00am to 7.00pm Monday to Saturday. Weekend work required, typically 1 or 2 Saturdays in a calendar month. Contracted 5 days out of 7.
- Ensure all counters, fridges and tables are prepared to the highest standard
- Ensure service temperature checks are undertaken and recorded
- Assist in cashing up and the collection of statistics
- Ensure food safety and health and safety regulations are followed at all times
- Ensure all equipment faults are reported / actioned
- Ensure the ordering of any stock, which may be required, while keeping stock levels to a minimum
- Ensure all customers entering the staff restaurant are served in a polite, efficient and friendly manner
- Ensure that staff are able to relate to current policies and procedures to ensure quality service and ownership of tasks
- Ensure that staff are committed to their job roles to provide a consistent high quality service
If this sounds like the job for you, please apply below.
For more information and to apply online, please download the further details and click on the 'apply online' button above.
We acknowledge, understand and embrace diversity.