Associate Professor / Assistant Professor - Faculty of International Tourism and Management
Associate Professor / Assistant Professor – Faculty of International Tourism and Management
Ref. No: #18192-FITM01
City University of Macau is a private but not-for-profit institution. As a comprehensive university in Macau, the University offers an array of Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs as well as professional courses. It is dedicated to academic excellence and strives to provide students with a rich learning experience that will open their door to the international scene through its continuous expansion of global partnerships. The University upholds its mission to nurture outstanding talents and deliver applicable programs that will serve the evolving needs of Macau and the wider region.
The City University of Macau is now inviting applications for the following positions:
- Tourism and Hospitality Business, Service Industry Management, Business Management
Candidates are expected to contribute significantly to the faculty program development, successful candidates will be responsible in duties includes: (i) teaching; (ii) supervision and coordination of student’s professional practice and dissertations; and (iii) facilitate research activity and exchange relevant to the program.
- Candidates should be Doctoral Degree holder in related disciplines.
- At least 3 years’ experience of teaching courses in Tourism and Hospitality Business, Service Industry Management, Business Management or related field, respectively in higher education institutions at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Proven record of research, with clear potentials for future publication in the related field.
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin with the ability to communicate and present clearly and succinctly.
The remuneration and appointment rank offered will be competitive and commensurate with the successful applicants' academic qualifications, current position and professional experience. The compensation/benefits are competitive. The current local maximum income tax rate in Macao is 12% but is effectively around 5%-7% after various discretionary exemptions.
Application/ Nomination Procedures
The position will remain open until filled. Review of applications and nominations will commence immediately. Applicants may consider their applications not successful if they were not invited for an interview within 3 months of submission. The successful candidate is expected to assume the position in Jan 2019 / Aug 2019.
Applicants should visit http://www.cityu.edu.mo/en/category/job-vacancy/teaching-en/ for more details, and may apply ONLINE or send the application either by mail to the Human Resources Office, 2/F Administrative Building, Avenida Padre Tomas Pereira Taipa, Macau or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.**