Department: Administration, Operations
Duty station: Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
Deadline: 19 September 2018
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is expected to provide daily support to the office through facilitating external communications (telephone, mail, telefax, visitors, meetings, etc.), internal communication (information distribution, mail dispatch, filing correspondence, etc) and assisting in basic administrative tasks. Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant serves as the primary contact person for visitors and may be required to provide support to other staff members. It is a temporary assignment for the estimated period of 8 weeks.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Screens and directs telephone calls
- Receives, greets and directs visitors, facilitates hospitality for official meetings; Monitors visitor access and issues passes when required
- Receives and prepares for sending the office mail (postage & courier), faxes etc;
- Files correspondence, including Incoming and Outgoing correspondence, inserts data and maintains records as instructed by senior staff members, ensuring that files and records are maintained in good order;
- Regulates the schedules of office vehicle use;
- Replace Admin staff when it necessary;
- Other tasks relevant to the core responsibilities and duties of this position, as assigned by the supervisor.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree;
- At least two years of hands on administrative support experience or relevant fields;
- Good command of English and Russian is a must; proficiency in Kyrgyz is an asset;
- Proven experience with MS Office applications is a must;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to set priorities.
How to Apply Please send a cover letter, CV, and contact information for three references to email@example.com by September 19th 2018. Applications will be received on a rolling basis and the position is open until filled. As your application e-mail subject, please write: “Receptionist/Administrative Assistant”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.