DUHS CHIEF NURSE EXECUTIVE
Plan, coordinate and participate in the establishment and operation of specialized programs or projects for the office of the VP of Patient Care and System Chief Nurse Executive, DUHS (CNE), the Director of Accreditation and Regulatory Affairs, and the VP of Nursing Quality that support ongoing compliance with accreditation, regulatory, and quality activities for the hospitals and clinical entities in the Duke University Health System (DUHS).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain websites. Develop and manage new webpages.
- Create and maintain complex databases. Compile and manipulate data, summarize findings and develop presentations for reporting.
- Prepare reports and conduct preliminary analyses setting forth progress and adverse trends. Provide input into appropriate program recommendations or conclusions.
- Support identified team meeting through scheduling, attending, creating accurate minutes, assisting with presentations, agendas and keeping SharePoint sites up to date
- Assist with tracking and collection of identified materials for reporting and informational purposes
- Assist with communications that provide up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of accreditation/regulatory guidelines, trends, issues and other pertinent information useful in the development, implementation and accomplishment of a successful continuous readiness program.
- Plan, coordinate and participate in the implementation of activities including, but not limited to committee meetings, seminars, conferences, workshops, and other related programs. Coordinate logistics, materials and resources.
- Serve as back-up for DUHS CNE’s assistant including all duties and responsibilities.
- Provide administrative assistance to the regulatory department to support the accomplishment of regulatory and quality program objectives.
- Plan, coordinate and administer activities assigned to include developing, implementing, and supervising related procedures, processes, services and systems.
- Advise as to the status of current activities. Make recommendations for solutions to problems identified.
- Assist with the monitoring and evaluation of the program effectiveness, investigate trends, and recommend and implement modifications to improve program effectiveness.
- Maintain liaison with other programs, offices and departments at Duke to coordinate program business and to accomplish program objectives. Interface with external organizations as appropriate to ensure cooperative efforts are enhanced and available resources are utilized.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein for the VP of Patient Care and System Chief Nurse Executive, DUHS and Director of Regulatory Affairs and Accreditation, DUHS, and VP of Nursing Quality.
Requisition Number 401469923
Duke Entity HEALTH SYSTEM
Job Code 4125 PROGRAM SPECIALIST
Job Family Level D2
Full Time / Part Time FULL TIME
Regular / Temporary Regular
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions:
Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Work requires analytical, communications and organizational skills generally acquired through completion of a bachelor's degree program with one year of experience in program administration or event production.
Two years of postsecondary education with three years of experience in program administration or event production OR AN EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF RELEVANT EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Experience working with or knowledge of Joint Commission standards, Federal and State regulations. Experience with project management.
Auto req ID