Project Officer, Launchpad Entrepreneurship Programme
Alumni, Development and Careers
Full time/Part time: 17.5 hours per week
Duration: 2 years
Closing date: 18/09/18
Interview date: tbc
Salary: GBP 12.81 per hour + GBP 1.55 holiday accrual
The project officer will coordinate all administration for a two year Santander-funded entrepreneurship programme which aims to support Roehampton students and graduates with skills and confidence in self-employment and new business ideas. The programme will encourage participation from (although is not exclusively aimed at) students and graduates with dyslexia and other neurodoverse conditions.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Work with colleagues in careers and placements, including the department Director, to organise events and workshops to support the Launchpad programme, including booking rooms and catering, sending out invitations, registering attendance etc.
- Liaise with the external organisations who are delivering the workshops.
- Manage a database of participants in the programme.
- Attend and take notes at the programme’s Project Board – four times per year tbc.
- Work with student groups, the Welfare team and the Students’ Union to help develop the programme and raise awareness.
- Work with the alumni and communications teams to ensure messages and information about the programme are marketed to students and graduates.
- Manage basic financial administration of the programme – training will be given.
- Other tasks associated with the programme