Vocational Industry Officer
- Continuing, Full Time
- Governance Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Remuneration $90,491 to $97,461 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $76,692 to $82,599 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
With one of the largest and fastest-growing footprints of any university in the country, CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory, with strong growth in student numbers, courses, campuses and accolades. The Governance Directorate includes the University’s corporate, student and vocational governance functions and ensures the appropriate support of the University’s formal governance structure, policy framework, and a range of compliance and service obligations. The Vocational Industry Support team is responsible for the quality and effectiveness of apprenticeship and traineeship programs and the student and employer experience
Your New Role:
As a Vocational Industry Officer you will provide a high level of support towards the quality and effectiveness of apprenticeships and traineeship programs and the student and employer experience. You will be responsible for the maintaining records of industry placement needs, training and assessment programs, and associated reporting documentation to ensure that legislative obligations are met and progression is appropriately managed.
You Will Be:
- Able to achieve practical results and perform work that results in concrete outputs or outcomes.
- Highly responsible and accountable for completing tasks.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for the position, please provide evidence of the following qualifications;
- Knowledge of a range of industry issues and training processes relevant to the delivery of vocational and post-compulsory education and training.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including communication, negotiation and consultation with a customer focus.
- A degree with subsequent relevant experience, or extensive experience and specialist expertise or broad knowledge in administrative fields, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training. (desirable)
- This position requires travel for work purposes, the applicant must be able to travel.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32689
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm,Tuesday, 17th September 2019
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply