Duty station: Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
Deadline: 17 September 2018
The Finance Assistant will assist the relevant Finance team members in overseeing the related financial operations of the University’s programmes.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in streamlining the record keeping for the transactions made through the Central Administration office (CAO) related to construction and donor grant projects and preparing accurate and timely financial report on a monthly basis.
- Effectively check, verify and ensure compliance with the financial policies and procedures for all payments and make final recommendations for payment processing while ensuring adherence to the UCA authority matrix.
- Coordinate with the person responsible for units/campuses or specific donor projects for consolidation of reports.
- Assist in ensuring proper compliance, effective maintenance of Bank accounts, cash in hand and other petty cash at CAO and in reconciliation of the same.
- Assist with preparation and submission of VAT report on monthly basis.
- Assist in compilation of UCA financial reports on periodic basis and in preparing monthly and periodic budget variance reports and other financial reports including travel, sectional report, advances and payables, etc.
- Undertake any other assignment given by the supervisor.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor degree or any diploma in the field of Finance and Accounting from a reputed organisation.
- Preferably 2 years of professional working experience in a similar position in an international working environment.
- Qualification such as CAP/CIPA is an advance
- Fair command on written and spoken English and Russian
- Ability to manage multiple tasks successfully
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Good command on computer (MS Office)
How to Apply Please send a cover letter, CV, and contact information for three references to email@example.com by September 17th 2018.
Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis. As your application e-mail subject, please write: “Finance Assistant”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.