Skills Coach Assessor
3 days left
- Full Time
Applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in the UK as BPP is unable to provide visa sponsorship
Job Profile Apprenticeship - Skills Coaches & Assessors
Contract Type Permanent
To provide coaching and support to our apprentices either via face to face or telephone contact and to liaise with their employer to ensure they complete the requirements of their apprenticeship on time. The role will include making assessment decisions on competence across various disciplines where appropriate.
BPP Professional Apprenticeships provides apprenticeships that lead to professional qualifications in Financial Services (Banking, Insurance and Investments), Business Administration, Technology, Management & Accounting. Occupational competence in at least one of these areas is essential and the key elements of the role are to provide excellent professional advice and support to our apprentices and their employers.
Travel requirements: Travel to Livingston office and client premises throughout Scotland as required.
- Assessing and supporting candidates through an apprenticeship programme in line with timeframes set out on their Apprentice Learning Plan.
- Accountable for meeting government targets set for your cohort of apprentices
- Carrying out reviews either in person or on the phone with apprentices and line managers
- Provide information, support and guidance to allocated cohort of apprentices on all components of their apprenticeship to ensure successful completion
- Establish professional working relationships with clients
- Build effective working relationships with the wider business, for example BPP's central client team
- Embrace the BPP codes of practice and ensure compliance with SDS requirements
- Administration to include funding paperwork, reporting and diary management
- To achieve a minimum of 75% achievement rates
- Effectively undertaking any other duties as required
Department Professional Apprenticeships - Apprenticeship School
Vacancy location UK, Home Based, Home Based
- A history of working in one of the above noted areas
- Assessor qualified or a willingness to undertake relevant qualifications
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Professional working ethos to effectively build business relationships with large corporate clients
- Ability to work effectively on own and as part of a team
- Have an outlook of wanting to achieve excellence in all aspects of the role
- UK driving licence
- Experience of assessing Technology and Data Analytics highly desirable
- Knowledge of Skills Development Scotland policies and procedures is also desirable
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced
DBS check, financial screening and checks on driving licence / points
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore the successful candidate will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings that are not protected, as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013).
Contract Hours 37.50