Additional Support Coach
2 days left
- Full Time
Applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in the UK as BPP is unable to provide visa sponsorship
Job Profile Apprenticeship - Coaches & Assessors
Contract Type Permanent
To provide additional coaching and support to our apprentices via a range of contact methods and to liaise with their employer to ensure they progress through their apprenticeship. BPP provides apprenticeships that lead to professional qualifications in Financial Services, Professional Services & Accounting and Business & HR. Skills Coaches will be providing tailored support to learners, in order to ensure they are fully prepared and confident to successfully complete their apprenticeship.
- Work alongside Performance Advisors & Performance Coaches as part of a dedicated Performance Support team, providing proactive and reactive support to students requiring additional help throughout their apprenticeship qualification
- Provide one-to-one tailored coaching to those students who require it
- Provide additional, dedicated support for those that have fallen behind the standard defined pathway (those defined as being “at risk” or “off track”). This support involves additional 1-2-1 meetings to encourage timely completion of their apprenticeship programme
- Schedule and attend defined additional support calls that take place at frequent intervals prior to the next formal review call taking place
- Supporting and advising learners to ensure that they fully complete the requirements of the apprenticeship
- Working with BPP's Quality Assurance Team to ensure all quality assurance requirements are being met
- Supporting the apprentice with their Functional Skills qualifications as appropriate
- Provide value adding reporting analysis to internal and external stakeholders
- Completing required documentation within BPP defined timescales.
- Effectively undertaking any other duties as required
Department Accountancy & Tax - Performance Support
Vacancy location UK, North West, Manchester
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Hold a relevant qualification at academic Level 7 (relevant to Accountancy & Tax) such as those provided by ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW or ICAS
- Focused and passionate about student success as well as seeking to improve and enhance the student experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport and maintain empathy with stakeholders
- Experience of working autonomously and managing own workload efficiently and effectively
- An ability to take responsibility to develop own knowledge and skills
- Ability to work as part of a wider team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, over the telephone and face to face
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore the successful candidate will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings that are not protected, as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013).
Contract Hours 37.50