Visiting Research Fellow, East Asian Institute
- To interact intensively with research staff at EAI on academic collaborations.
- To deliver seminar(s) for EAI Seminar series.
- To author a policy paper for the EAI Background Brief series.
Candidate’s research should include but not limited to:
- Chinese economic growth in present and in comparison with similar capital-intensive development models.
- History of US-China relations and influences on modern scientific social networks and scientific resource distribution.
- Modern Chinese political ideology, nationalism in modern China, and historical responses to refugee crises in central China.
- Attitudes of Chinese international students in the United States.
Candidate must possess good writing skills with a strong record of publications in top-tier international academic journals.
Location: Bukit Timah Campus
Organization: East Asian Institute
Department : East Asian Institute
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 8028