Assistant/Associate Professor, Division of Biomedical Informatics
Established in 1905 to educate and train medical professionals for Singapore, the NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine is a leading medical educational and research institution in Asia.
With its natural advantages of being an academic medical centre attracting top research-inclined clinicians and educators, the Division of Biomedical Informatics in Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine is well-positioned to train students and professionals in the field of biomedical education and research for strategic organizational decisions and healthcare innovations.
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced biomedical informaticians to join us as we seek to enhance and develop the research and teaching of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
Full-time Assistant/Associate Professor in Division of Biomedical Informatics, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
NUS WisDM, Institute For Digital Medicine
Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
National University of Singapore
- PhD degree in Biomedical Informatics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field.
- At least 5 years of industry or research experience in the field of study or closely related areas.
- Strong background in one or more following areas: C/C++ programming, Computer Vision, Computer Graphics, Computer Architectures, Data Analysis, Distributed Computation, Cyber Security.
- Work/teaching experience, or exposure to one or more following areas: AI, data science, machine learning, computer vision, intelligent human computer interaction, image processing, etc.
- A commitment to teaching excellence and scholarship is also expected.
- Undertake undergraduate and graduate academic and research advising, curriculum development, institutional service and appropriate scholarly activity.
- Conduct competent undergraduate and graduate level teaching, including academic supervision of undergraduate and graduate students and projects.
- Conduct high-quality innovative research in terms of publishing top-tier papers, securing competitive research grants, supervising research personnel.
- Undertake responsibly assigned academic and administrative services in the school and university.
Interested parties should submit their letter of application, along with a full curriculum vitae, a letter of intent describing their current expertise, research plans, career goals, teaching interests, and provide the names of 3-5 academic referees.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Surgery
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 8880