Research Engineer, Biophotonics
4 days left
- Full Time
A research engineer position for biomedical spectroscopy and optical bioimaging is immediately available in Optical Bioimaging Lab in Dept of Biomedical Engineering, National University of Singapore.
- The candidate should have a bachelor or master degree in one of the following disciplines: Analytical Chemistry, Applied Physics, computer science/engineering, biomedical engineering, mechanical engineering or related areas (e.g., analytical chemistry, informatics, biostatistics, signal processing etc.).
- Excellent skills in artificial intelligence, deep learning, machine learning, chemoinformatics, bioinformatics, statistical experimental design, high throughput screening, library design, and virtual screens are preferred.
- Proficiency in biostatics and C++, MATLAB programming and Labview/GUI design, and preferably chemometric software development is advantageous.
- Experienced in spectroscopic and imaging analysis and methods, like confocal microscopy, micro-Raman, FT-IR, fluorescence, etc
- Experience in biophotonics and biomedical Raman spectroscopy and FT-IR imaging techniques is also advantageous.
Interested candidates are invited to send in detailed CV together with three references listed via email to:
Prof. Zhiwei Huang
Optical Bioimaging Lab
Department of Biomedical Engineering
Faculty of Engineering
National University of Singapore
Phone: (65) 6516-8856
Fax: (65) 6872-3069
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No