Research Engineer, Signal Processing application to Healthcare
6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a research engineer in the field of signal processing, computer vision and embedded system.
The selected incumbent is expected to
- To learn the various Apple computer vision APIs and develop algorithms to extract gait parameters.
- To familiarize with the current wearable sensor embedded system platform and develop mobile phone app and algorithms that interface with it to extract gait parameters.
- Assist in the data collection and testing of the gait assessment mobile app on both healthy volunteers and patients.
- Provide support to a team of engineers in solving multi-disciplinary problems, including preparation of documentation and presentation of results.
- Conduct high-quality research and development, and to be an active member of the department.
- A recognised bachelor degree in electrical/computer engineering, computer science, physics, mathematics or related field
- Practical experience in signal processing related work is an advantage.
- Possessing knowledge and research experience in signal processing related field.
- Proven experience with programming software such as Python or Matlab.
- Able to interact with healthcare workers and patients.
- Able to plan and organize well and adhere to deadlines.
- Doing research in a multidisciplinary team.
- Open to fixed-term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 9563