Applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in the UK as BPP is unable to provide visa sponsorship
Job Profile Apprenticeship - Skills Coaches & Assessors
Contract Type Permanent
BPP Apprenticeship School is recruiting for an Insurance Coach role to accommodate the demand needs within the school across our Insurance apprenticeship programmes. We are looking for highly motivated, practitioner-experienced candidates to bring high quality support, nurture and develop talent within the sector. The overall purpose of the role is to support each learner to develop their knowledge, skills and behaviours to successfully complete their apprenticeship.
You will be responsible for the on programme delivery of apprenticeships skills and behaviour standards. This will include coaching and provision of high quality support, guidance and feedback for all apprentices enrolled on relevant Insurance, Apprenticeship School programmes.
- Provide a structured and appropriate development journey for the apprentices enabling them to maximise their full potential
- Ensure monthly performance update on learners and progress reviews with learners and line managers
- Work collaboratively with client services, line managers and apprenticeship support
- Provide feedback to the apprentice on their progress against knowledge skills and behaviours relevant to their standards
- Communicate effectively with learners via the VLE and other appropriate tools and actively encourage learner engagement with their programmes using resources available
- Provide academic (both pre-submission via advise on continuous development of learner e-portfolio's and post-submission) and safeguarding support to learners
- Contribute towards learner gateway reviews and support and guide them through the end point assessment phase to ensure target retention and completion rates for Apprenticeships are met.
- Contribute to the development of appropriate programme systems and processes
- Other activities as and when required by the school
Department Professional Apprenticeships - Apprenticeship School
Vacancy location UK, Home Based, Home Based
- Appropriate Insurance practitioner experience/qualifications
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- Apprenticeship understanding and knowledge
- Relationship building skills and ability
- Ability to provide appropriate feedback to students against apprenticeship standard
- Ability to hold professional and developmental review meetings with apprentices and line managers
- Organisational skills
- Time management skills
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore the successful candidate will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings that are not protected, as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013).
Contract Hours 37.50